Posted September 2, 2010
We currently have a great opportunity for a talented Software Developer creating web-based applications using Asp.net (3.5), Web services, C#, MS-SQL for a dynamic development organization.
This position will be staffed in our corporate office in Irving, TX. It is a full-time position that requires a self-motivated individual who will assist in designing, developing, delivering and implementing data-driven applications.
- Active role as part of the product development team, working on global, mission critical applications.
- Responsible for analysis of requirements, designing solutions for efficiency, scalability, extensibility and performance and be involved with the full life cycle of the products.
- Work with other team members to solve new and existing technical issues.
- Consult with internal and external clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features and input / output requirements.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Implement quality test plans and execute quality assurance methods.
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned.
- Consistently meet project deadlines.
- Perform hands-on coding.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-5 years related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft .NET (C# or VB.NET), MS SQL, Web Application Development (ASP.NET).
- Familiarity with Web Services, Client Server Architecture, AJAX a plus.
- Ability to operate under limited supervision and work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn complex business logic – Healthcare medical claims experience a plus.
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects and tasks on schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
NCN is an Equal Employment Opportunity: Applications will be considered without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or other factors not related to specific position qualifications.