- Rational Savings: On average, Data iSight delivers 54% savings for in-network and out-of-network claims, which is more than twice that of traditional claims-repricing products on out-of-network claims.
- Provider Acceptance: Defensible methodologies and full transparency virtually eliminate appeals and leads to an industry-high provider acceptance rate.
- Easy to Use: Data iSight has a high adoption rate because it is user-friendly, with a quick learning curve.
- Instantaneous Results: Automated processes deliver instantaneous results via secure websites.
- 360° Access to Information: Payers, providers and patients can access comprehensive information through secure websites that serve as educational tools for all parties.
- Competitive Advantage: As a result of cost savings, payers and employers are able to offer more competitive benefits packages to consumers/employees.
- Analytical Technology: Beyond just a reimbursement tool, Data iSight is also available in a suite of analytical tools that benefit all departments of an organization - assisting in actuarial, case management, contracting, contract validation, and consumer plans.
- Realistic Savings: Patients enjoy lower out-of-pocket expenses and lower premiums.
- Understand the System: Patients now have access to charge vs. cost data for the first time.
- Empowered to Act: Patients are armed with information to have a voice in healthcare decisions.
- Competitive Advantage: Providers have access to comprehensive data that reveals performance against like facilities.
- Rewarded for Efficiency: More efficient providers achieve a higher margin since reimbursement is determined by average cost to deliver services.
- Administrative Advantage: With increased adoption of Data iSight, providers will rely less on multiple networks, thus reducing administrative workloads and expenses.